Thursday, February 19, 2009

Perfect World Confusion

I stumbled upon a blog telling about ZX Online published by IP E-Games (As we all know the main rival of Level Up! Games) currently having a CBT run. What struck me was that there is this Perfect World logo on the bottom. What the heck happened?. So I logged in to my PW Boards account and looked around. Apparently this news was pretty old already and learned that the developer of both games are the same. The way IP E-Games advertised the game, it appeared it was the direct sequel of Perfect World which is not. The LU! Perfect World is the real Perfect World 2 and ZX is pretty much a game based on a Chinese novel that has pretty much the same graphics and content (a poor ripoff actually) and in no way related to the story of LU!'s Perfect World. I wonder why E-Games really have to put the PW logo down there.. hmmmm (sarcasm)

No comments: