Saturday, February 21, 2009

Conflux


Now I felt like I slept for a year in the gaming world. I remembered when I stopped playing Magic, Shadowmoor was the set that we were playing and my friend was planing to attend the pre-release of Eventide. Recently, I tried to feed myself with the latest info and its been 2 expansions already after Eventide!


Shards of Alara block is very interesting because of its 3 color combination (instead of just 2 in Ravnica and blocks before Shards). One can make surprising moves with the combo of cards within the colors of choice. Though I haven't got a chance to really read all the cards of this block. Months after, Conflux the second expansion came in. Bringing along the most relentless creatures and tide-turning spells. Who could not miss our dear friend Nicol Bolas? he is now real planeswalker. I mean not just a dragon creature card but a Planeswalker himself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome article, i had bookmark your sites. if you like playing games maybe some times you can visit my free games sites and sure i will back again to your awesome site.