Monday, March 9, 2009

A State of Trance



I've been a fan of trance music since college. Before that I was just hanging out with friends listening with their kind of music but haven't really found what I really like. Until I joined a house party of my boss, a lot of boose and a different kind of beat that really struck me. That where it all began. Well, enough of that reminiscing crap.

I've been hearing about Armin Van Buuren from the radio and on the internet, his music catches me. I got myself an album and I felt I didn't had enough. So I got myself loads of "A State of Trance" compilation and the 389 is one of my favorites. Tracklisting as follows:

01. Nadia Ali - Love Story (Andy Moor Remix)
02. Dash Berlin feat. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On The Run (Andy Duguid Remix)
03. Cosmic Gate feat. Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Club Mix)
04. Kuffdam - Burning Up (Mango Remix)
05. Proff - Glittering Puzzle (Original Mix)
06. Mat Zo - Synapse Dynamics
07. David Forbes feat. Antonia Lucas - Because Of You
08. Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin - Made Of Love (Duderstadt Progressive Dub Mix)
09. Gabriel Lukosz feat. Rachele Warner - Last One Out (Myon & Shane 54 Dub Mix)
10. Lost Stories - False Promises [Tune of The Week]
11. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix)
12. Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix)
13. Savannah - Body Lotion (Inspirations Mix)
14. Avenger - Phoebe
15. Sebastian Brandt - Serenade
16. Robert Nickson - Circles
17. Nitrous Oxide - Show Me
18. Andy Blueman - Everlasting (Emotional Mix) [Future Favorite]
19. Armin van Buuren & Sean Tyas - Intricacy (Thomas Bronzwaer Remix)
20. Salt Tank - Eugina (Michael Woods Remix) [ASOT Radio Classic]

No comments: