Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Carshow

I just had the time to put some pics I got from the carshow last April 22 at Megatrade hall in SM Megamall. At first, my wife, her 2 siblings, me, my kid and his yaya just wanted to have a stroll at the mall and go window shopping then go to church. I was surpised that there was a car show going on so me and my wife's younger bro Jr got excited about it. So after going to church, me and Jr went straight to the car show and the others went on shopping for kids clothes. Cars there are wicked! Surprisingly, I didn't expect there there will be these exotic and truly expensive cars on the show:

Mclaren SLR:

Look at the grills!

and the butt:


Ferrari Fiorina:



Lamborghini Gallardo:




Well, I got too excited that I forgot to turn on the flash that's why those pics are a bit dark. Here are some more:

This is the new SUV engine ehehehe


and its hood


Dodge Charger:


Shelby GT500 (I can't take a full pic of this baby coz the place is too tight arghh!)



Honda S2000 (This one is owned by an Rf Online player) cool!



Toyota Supra:



Japanese and US versions: (I'm not sure exactly which one is which)





Honda Integra:



Ayt! that's all fo' now. 'hope I can attend anothah jaw droppin, eye poppin, sizzlin, fizzlin carshow sometime soon :). peace ya'll!

No comments: